Say Yes! to Procurement Templates and tender documents, a procurement portal and blog to help new and seasoned professionals enhance and craft their existing skills.
Use the Search function to find specific templates and tips! Or scroll down to the bottom of the page to search by categories.
Procurement Templates is a repository of procurement document. Find templates under Free Resources or A-Z premium procurement templates. Pricing for A-Z premium templates starts at 99p and up to £17. For my global audience if English is not your first language use the translation tool available at the bottom of the page!
Benefits of premium templates include but are not limited to the following:
- Lower cost for companies who want to update their suite of tender documents.
- Templates are 99% ready and on the shelf, for you to make minimal changes, meaning you can work smarter, freeing you up to spend more time where you wish, i.e preparing a negotiation strategy, relationship building or managing multiple clients.
- Users can save time writing documents and can spend more time to conduct spend analysis, write category plans and develop the procurement strategy.
- Specialist knowledge grab sheets for procurement officers who want an initial starting point for tenders.
- Speed to market, and quality assurance
- Premium templates to help you work smarter not longer.
Interim, Retainer & Consultancy Support
Work can be completed both onsite in London or completed remotely.
Work for retainer contracts for a fixed number of days per annum inside and outside London will be completed remotely unless agreed otherwise in advance. In the event of travel for meetings, a minimum of 0.5 days will be charged.
Procurement Lifecycle (introduction to those who are new to the profession)
1.User identifies a need and defines this (also known as a specification)
2. Work with procurement to develop the contract type
3. Identify potential suppliers and undertake RFI or premarket engagement
4. Create sourcing exercise such as ITT
5. Evaluate bids
6. Negotiate or BAFO
7. Award the Contract
8. Contract Management
9. Exit contract
10. Re-tender and complete the cycle again
NOTE PREMIUM TEMPLATES ARE NOT FULLY AVAILABLE UNTIL THE SITE IS SECURED WITH THE LOCK SYMBOL. THIS WILL BE COMING SOON IN THE MEANTIME SIGN UP TO THE BLOG & I WILL SEND AN ALERT REGARDING PREMIUM TEMPLATES WHEN IT GOES LIVE (thanks for your patience!